Health & Safety is a priority
We have implemented many new policies and procedures, based on the guidance of our regulatory bodies and the Ministry of Health in order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Please DO NOT enter the clinic if you present any of the following symptoms and reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now:
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle or Joint Aches
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- If you have experienced any of the following, please reschedule your appointment at least 14 days from now:
- Tested positive for COVID-19
- Knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Recently traveled to an area with a high infection rate
- Been in an area where social distancing was not properly observed
- Been to a nursing home
- COVID-19 Screening is mandatory for each client prior to making an appointment and upon arrival.
- Using your own mask is mandated at the clinic. (If you don’t have a mask, we can supply you with one)
- Using hand Sanitizer/ gloves are mandated upon arrival at the clinic. (Clinic will supply you with gloves if you don’t have one)
- Obey social distancing by keeping 2m away from other clients.
- To avoid gathering in the waiting area, we ask you not to arrive early prior to your appointment and wait outside or in your car and we will call you to enter the clinic when we are ready for you.
- We ask you to pre-pay for the appointment. This way when you leave, there’s no lingering and you can exit the office right away.
The following protocols are in place at the clinic:
- Washing all sheets, bed covers and blankets after each treatment.
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment after each treatment.
- Disinfecting and cleaning the waiting area, front desk, treatment rooms and restroom everyday.
- Therapists will be wearing mask/face shields at the clinic and washing their hands before and after each treatment.
- We are limiting the number of clients in our clinic at any given time.
- We have added protective shield at the front desk.